Location: Alexandria, Louisiana US
Requisition Number: 65924-2
Paramedics perform the functions of a paramedic in re-assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of assigned patients under supervision in an Emergency Department serving patients of all ages, according to established standards and practices.
· Must be able to prioritize workflow on a daily basis. Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken form with individuals of various education levels including physicians. Ability to interpret medical terminology and possess an understanding of human anatomy and physiology
· Experience in the specialty applied for will be given preference.
Licenses, Registrations or Certifications
· Licensed to practice as a Paramedic in the State of Louisiana.
· ACLS within 3 months of hire.
· PALS within 3 months of hire
· De-Escalation Certification
Community / Marketing Title: Paramedic
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Alexandria, Louisiana US
Job Number: 46850